Monday 11 January 2016

easel card

Hey Everyone!!
 I am sharing a card I have just made. I have made easel card for the first time and used a new digi stamp I have just bought from all digital stamps. I colored this image using "Staedler" watercolor pencils. I have used papers from Papericious' "the flora season" paper stack. I have distressed the edges with Distress ink "picked raspberry". The sentiment is form Peek-a-boo designs stamp set.
I hope you like the card.

entering this card in following challenges:


http://paruscardmakingchallenges.blogspot.in/
(used new digi stamp, new technique)

http://southerngirlschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/01/one-for-girls.html
(i hope this card is girly enough to participate!!)

Love,
Shivani

2 comments:


  1. Such a beautiful girly card Rangavali. Just love the little details and the colouring!
    Thanks so much for playing Paru's Card Making Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous, very girly for our current challenge. Thanks for coming along and sharing your talent.xx
    {aNNie Southern Girls Challenge DT Member}

    ReplyDelete