Sunday 1 May 2016

IDCG- May Challenge

Hello everyone!!
Happy labor day!! thanks to all those who makes our life easier. So a  new month brings a new challenge at Indian Quilling Challenge group. Theme for this month is Summers. You can make anything which signifies summer be it colours, textures anything that you can think of. I love summers for many things long days to craft, yummy fruits, summery flowers and cool ice creams. My daughter loves fruits be it melons, litchies, mangoes. Her favorite is watermelon. I am planning to make a few quilled fridge magnets with her favorite fruits. To begin with I have made a quilled watermelon fridge magnet. I hope to come up with more fruits' fridge magnets during this month as our theme this month suits perfectly for this. 

I hope you will like my interpretation of the theme. Visit my fellow DT's blogs for more inspiration and do not forget to participate in the current challenge at IQCG. 
keep quilling,
Love,
Shivani

No comments:

Post a Comment